Once your team is registered, please give us the following information :
– Team Name
– Player Names
– Nationality of each player
– Twitter/Twitch account link if it exists
Your team has a private written and vocal channel
Games are only played during Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Players aren’t allowed to communicate with opposing team members or the casters unless for a relobby or a pause
Players must stay in the game until defeat screen, victory screen or team concede
Continents & Islands
Throughout the tournament, each teams will be granted one remap for every game played.
Technical remap granted if:
– If a player can only settle 3 cities (including capital city) or less before unlocking shipbuilding, he is entitled to requesting a remap.
– A “remap” request must be granted if 2 players’ initial settlers are spawned (not settled) less than 9 tiles from each other or less than 6 tiles from a CS.
– If a player spawns in the corner of the map (except inland sea) and his capital settlement loses tiles because of his city being stuck in the corner, he is entitled to a remap.
– If a player cannot settle the 3rd city (including cap) within 7 turns of travel time from his capital (so
he/she can settle 7th turn).
– If a player loses population before turn 8.
– If a player is impacted by a drought that touches the city center or a tile of the city’s first ring.
– In case of a Firaxis spawn, teams are entitled to a technical remap on the first turn of the game.
– If BBS wonders spawn after a remap, this is a technical remap. A new lobby will be required.
Capturing and keeping more than one City-State (others have to be razed)
Relics trading before turn 20
Liberating cities when it brings back an AI
Late-turn Great People passing
Changing captured city-state names
Different war moves after a relobby
Units stacking (have to first move : unstack or delete)
Relic abuse by using martyr ability on your own teammates
Aid and emergency mission
Priority targeting anti-air units
Religions with identical beliefs within the same team
Phantom city (except if it’s 4 tiles attackable, then you’re allowed to pillage it once)
Bypassing ZoC by linking/unlinking